Monday, April 02, 2012

Beyond the Release in Potomac Review

You may remember a short essay posted by Potomac Review last year about my experience with the release of my debut novel in stories, Tracks. In it, I wrote about the thrill of release day. You can find it here at the link below.

http://potomacreview.wordpress.com/2011/11/10/tracks-day-an-author-shares-the-thrill-of-release-day/


The editors of Potomac Review asked me to write a follow up to that with a little bit about an author’s experience beyond the release. My answer: “Beyond the Release: It Doesn’t End on Release Day,” which was published on Potomac Review’s blog.


In it, I talk about the experience following release day.

“I have tos ay that, for me, even more thrilling than a book sale is a note of support and encouragement from an author I admire. I feel like I’m rich in that department.”

Take a look at “Beyond the Release” at Potomac Review.


http://potomacreview.wordpress.com/2011/11/25/beyond-the-release-it-doesnt-end-on-release-day/

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home