Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Tracks … Will End Up On My Best Of The Year List


Savvy Verse and Wit is a blog dedicated to all literary and poetic works: critiques, reviews, editorial hints, and insights.

Earlier this year, Savvy Verse and Wit gave Tracks a glowing review. You can read it, and the conversation that resulted, at the following link.

http://savvyverseandwit.com/2012/01/tracks-by-eric-d-goodman.html




More recently, the literary blog interviewed me about my writing process, and all things literary. Some of the interesting questions involve my choice of Baltimore and the train itself as “characters” in the book, how long it took from opening line to final project, and whether some of the characters surprised me. I also talk about some of the writers who inspire me (and who had kind things to say about my writing), and some other great novels in stories I enjoyed.

Find out how Franklin, the conductor, gave me an unexpected turn by reading the interview at the link below.


http://savvyverseandwit.com/2012/02/interview-with-eric-d-goodman-author-of-tracks.html



Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home